For larger groups, we offer private training at your office for no extra charge.
Sevier County is a big, entertaining and recreating place that spells fun! With so much for people to do and see, there’s a great need for quality safety training in the region. CPR Choice has stepped up to fill this need. Give us a call or send us a message today. We’re ready to serve you.
For groups of eight (8) or more participants, we can also provide on-site CPR and/or First Aid training at your facility. We will provide all the training materials (manikins, AED trainer, videos, CPR cards, etc.). The only requirement we have of you is to provide ample seating and space to accommodate our projector for showing training videos.
Please contact Cheryl Smith directly (see contact info below) to schedule an on-site group class at your location or to register for a class as an individual at our location, please click here.
If you would like to schedule a group training class at your location, email Cheryl Smith at [email protected] or call 865-548-1500 or complete the form below.
Thanks for choosing Smoky Mountain CPR by CPR Choice – The Choice is Yours! Learn CPR, Save Lives. Your Source For:
- CPR Training and Certification
- Adult CPR
- Child CPR
- Infant CPR
- Healthcare Professional Re-certification
- First Aid Education
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Conscious and Unconscious Choking/Foreign Body Airway Obstruction
- Two Year Certification
- American Heart Association Official Training Site
- Providing Professional CPR and First Aid Certification Classes to Sevierville, Pigeon Forge, and Gatlinburg
- Friendly Staff, Quality Training, and Cards Received at Class!
Serving the TN Smoky Mountain Area, CPR Choice is your source for professional, personalized and express CPR classes that fit your schedule and time frame! Get Certified today, you may save a life!